[unixODBC-support] Text file drivers

Nahuel . punkie_rules at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:04:25 BST 2011

> Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:41:57 +0100
> From: nick at lurcher.org
> To: unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.org
> Subject: Re: [unixODBC-support] Text file drivers
>
> On 05/04/11 18:39, Nahuel . wrote:
> > checking Are we using flex ... no - text driver disabled
>

> I think you need to install flex and rerun configure
>
> --
> Nick

Thanks a lot Nick, I've installed bison & flex and it runs.Also, I've installed (with odbcinst -f template_file -i -d and odbcinst -f template_fileS -i -s) drivers and data sources, without any error.When I run a Java class to test it, I've got this message.
Exception: [unixODBC]START: hDbc = 0x90e3168 with DSN=GV
Any idea of this?? I've never seen a error like this.
Again, thanks to all.
--Nahuel