[unixODBC-support] DBD::ODBC Hangs on t/20SqlServer.t Multiple_concurrent_stmts()

eric.berg at barclayscapital.com eric.berg at barclayscapital.com
Tue Apr 5 17:09:26 BST 2011

Perl 5.12.3
DBI 1.11
DBD::ODBC 1.29
FreeTDS 0.83
unixODBC 2.3.0

unixODBC's isql is working to make my connections, and a bunch of the tests pass, but when it gets to the first test in Multiple_concurrent_stmts() on around line 670 or so in t/20SqlServer.t, my test just hangs.

Here's the DBI trace output:

    -> STORE for DBD::ODBC::db (DBI::db=HASH(0x363a420)~INNER 'RaiseError' 1)
    !!DBD::ODBC unsupported attribute passed (RaiseError)
    STORE DBI::db=HASH(0x363a420) 'RaiseError' => 1
    <- STORE= ( 1 ) [1 items] at 20SqlServer.t line 196 via  at 20SqlServer.t line 691
    -> execute for DBD::ODBC::st (DBI::st=HASH(0x3639b68)~0x3639b08)
    +dbd_st_execute(3639cd0)
    dbd_st_finish(3639cd0)

Basically, it just hangs.  Sort of seems like a multiple result set issue, but I don't see how.

Eric

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.