[unixODBC-support] Huge problems connecting to a DB2 database.

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sun Sep 19 11:12:55 BST 2010

Hi,
The SQL10007N error message also seems related to the DB2INSTANCE variable, so I can't make db2 work either.
I don't have any idea of where to go from here.
Also, most examples on how to solve the issue refers to connecting to local instances, not remote ones like I am, complicating further.

//Nicklas