[unixODBC-support] Huge problems connecting to a DB2 database.

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sun Sep 19 09:33:32 BST 2010

>Well, when I was trying the db2 driver years ago, if the db2 app didnt
>work the odbc driver wouldn't. It involved cataloging the database you
>were connecting through and referring as the instance.

>--
>Nick

Ok, I will try that some more then, I keep getting the '.SQL10007N Message "-1390" could not be retrieved.  Reason code: "3".'-message, though.
On the other hand, solving that might lead me to some kind of solution, as most posts I read says that setting the DB2INSTANCE env-variable should solve it.
However, I have now supplied that setting in all ways known to Torvalds and don't get anywhere.

//Nicklas