[unixODBC-support] Huge problems connecting to a DB2 database.

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sat Sep 18 19:05:37 BST 2010

Hi,
Well, it works to connect via IBM Data Studio, which (being a plugin to eclipse) uses JDBC.
Anyway, it seems like it breaks before connecting. I have tried changing the server to something that doesn't exists, which did not affect anything.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the error message means that it for some reason can't find the DB2 instance definition, doesn't it?

//Nicklas