[unixODBC-support] Silent & premature disconnects

Jones, Tyrone TJones at l1id.com
Fri Nov 19 21:25:55 GMT 2010

Hi,
Quick question with regards to connections. (I'm using Oracle 11g on Solaris 10)

All connections either from isql or my app connect fine, but  abruptly, and immediately disconnect from the database.
Other connections methods to the DB work fine.

Is there some setting that I'm missing that could be causing this?
Tracing is on, no clues (to me) what happens. The entries in sql.log just stop without any errors. (or disconnect entry)

Any clues appreciated

/Tyrone

Tyrone Jones

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB8806.707C0B70]<http://www.l1id.com/>