[unixODBC-support] Datamanager does not show tables in DB

proxy .139 proxy.139 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 05:10:46 BST 2010

Hello all,

I have a Postgres DB with about 15 tables which was created by importing a
dump from production DB.
I added the DSN for this DB through ODBCCONFIG GUI tool.
Connection test through isql is successful for this DB.
I am able to run regular queries and see the tables on the postgres prompt
as well as isql prompt, but Datamanager does not show any of my tables.
I am trying to sync 2 DB's thourgh an external tool ( sqlsync
http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/134127 ), this tool is also not able to
find any of the tables in the DB.

Thanks in advance,
Dilip.