[unixODBC-support] DB2, Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_HENV

Chunmei Wu chunmei.wu at oracle.com
Fri May 7 10:31:34 BST 2010

Hi Nick,

If I set the DB2INSTANCE to Q10F, I can't connect the db using db2 and the error using isql will be changed to the original one.

	unixuser\@dsliaa05 # >  db2 connect to Q10F user QADMIN using QADMIN
	SQL10007N Message "-1390" could not be retrieved.  Reason code: "3".
	unixuser\@dsliaa05 # > isql -v Q10F qadmin qadmin
	[IM004][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_HENV failed
	[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Thanks,
Chunmei Wu