[unixODBC-support] ODBC TIMING-OUT ISSUE

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Thu Mar 25 14:33:02 GMT 2010

You may want to play around with the connection time out attributes (see
SQLSetConnectionAttr/SQLGetConnectAttr) from a second thread. If you are
lucky the client and server side will be able to process. For example;
getting SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_DEAD may result in some sort of ping which
may keep your connection alive (assuming its your connection which is
timing out).

--
Peter