[unixODBC-support] I need unixODBC 64bit version

Tacho tachoymu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:40:40 BST 2010

I'm getting run the isql command with no problems, but other error is
issued:

regatta[/u02/local/etc]> isql sqlserver sa sapasswd -v
[S1000][unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unable to connect to data source
[01000][unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Adaptive Server connection failed
[01000][unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unexpected EOF from the server
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

I don't know why, if everthing appears to be correct:

odbc.ini

[SQLSERVER]
Driver=TDS
Trace=0