[unixODBC-support] (no subject)

Tony Muniz tmuniz at sprich.com
Wed Jul 21 00:02:49 BST 2010

Hi,

We compiled unixODBC 2.3.0 driver manager on a HP-UX 11.23 ia64 box.  We
also installed Oracle instant client 11 along with the Oracle ODBC
driver as well.  But, we're getting the following error below:

[]: isql -v tst_rpt
| Connected!                        |
| sql-statement                    |
| help [tablename]                |
| quit                                   |
SQL> select count(*) from INFO_STAGE
| COUNT(*)                            |
/usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unsatisfied code symbol '__udivdi3' in load
module '/usr/local/instantclient_11_1/libsqora.so.11.1'.
Killed

Do you have any ideas on what this may be?  I'm not a developer by any
means but any information you could provide would be greatly
appreciated!

Tony