[unixODBC-support] I need unixODBC 64bit version

Tacho tachoymu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 00:14:48 BST 2010

I used the following flags to make odbc driver manager a 64bit software, but
it is failing to accomplish it.

# export CFLAGS="-q64 -g -O2 -pthread -DSYSV -D_AIX -D_AIX32 -D_AIX41
-D_AIX43 -D_AIX51 -DBUILD_REAL_64_BIT_MODE"
# ./configure --enable-gui=no --enable-drivers=no
# make
# make install
# odbc_config --ulen
-DSIZEOF_SQLULEN=4
# ar -X 32 -t /usr/local/lib/libodbc.a
libodbc.so.1
# ar -X 64 -t  /usr/local/lib/libodbc.a
#

What more can do to make 64-bit compilation take place?.

Thanks and regards,
Tacho.