[unixODBC-support] ODBC automate casting

Raúl Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Tue Jan 5 14:08:56 GMT 2010

Hi,

We have to read a Postgre database from an Oracle one. It works fine almost
all, but when we read "text" or "Boolean" type of Postgre through database
link the connection works wrong.

- When original data type is Boolean the connection is lost, in any case.
- When original data type is text the return type is long, but we have a lot
of problems to transform them because the connection is remote.

Are there some configuration values that allow us to change the type ODBC
connection return?

Thank you,
Raúl Orduna