[unixODBC-support] unixODBC not working with psqlodbc 08.04.0200 on Linux x64

Luke Coldiron luke at cedarstump.com
Sun Feb 14 16:20:01 GMT 2010

I am trying to get unixODBC version 2.2.12 to work with psqlodbc version
08.04.0200.  Has anyone been able to get this to work?  I am running on
Linux x64.  I could not get unixODBC version 2.2.14 or 2.2.15pre to
compile but I was able to get 2.2.12 to compile.  I can connect to my
Postgres 8.4.2 database using the Postgres 7.1 driver that comes with
unixODBC but I am not able to with the psqlodbc 08.04.0100 or 08.04.0200
drivers.  These are the only others that I tried.  I tried turning on
sql logging but it does not seem to get to the point where it actually
logs anything.  So I am wondering if there is anything that I have
overlooked in theory that would prevent the psqlodbc driver from working
with unixODBC.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Luke