[unixODBC-support] Testing stored procedures using the driver manager tools

Jones, Tyrone TJones at l1id.com
Mon Dec 13 14:57:24 GMT 2010

Hello
Couple things to ask:

1.       Is there a way to test stored procedure calls within the provided isql utility using the "Call storedPRoc(?.?)" syntax? And usinghaving output parameters?

Can't seem to get this to work. We have  some stored procedure calls working from our app, but others don't

2.       Is there a link/doc that has all the driver parameter settings and their meanings? (odb.ini and odbcinst.ini files) Please forgive me if I missed to somehow.

Thanks

Tyrone Jones

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB9AAB.DCED3790]<http://www.l1id.com/>

ph 978-215-2595