[unixODBC-support] 64-bit DB2 support/usage question

David Ritter David.Ritter at roguewave.com
Mon Aug 30 17:26:39 BST 2010

Hello,

I have found the source of the problem I was having, just posting it back here to the forum for posterity.  When using the DB2 with 64-bit ODBC Driver managers the library libdb2o.so (or whatever the appropriate extension is for your OS) must be used, rather than the normal libdb2.so (note the 'o' at the end of the library name).

Hope this helps anyone else.  Thank you for your help Nick.

Thanks,
Dave