[unixODBC-support] 64-bit DB2 support/usage question

David Ritter David.Ritter at roguewave.com
Fri Aug 27 22:28:56 BST 2010

Hi Nick,

That certainly is my suspicion was well, but I don't see where.  My application is using SQLLEN everywhere I think it should be and as far as I can tell from the DB2 header files.

I'll take another look and see if I can spot anything I missed.  Do you (or anyone else) have any experience using the DB2 client in 64-bit?  Is there anything special I need to do to indicate to the DB2 client to use the 64-bit SQLLEN definition?

Thanks,
Dave