[unixODBC-support] can not connect through php

jwan at ea.ucla.edu jwan at ea.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 23 02:01:55 BST 2010

Thank, I did not install the gui, how do I enable the driver manger logging?

I found out that even though I can connect using osql, but it has some error
before I am able to connect to.  After I connect, I was not able to read the
same thing as I can from isql.  Can you please help?

-bash-3.2$ ./osql -S srdbDSN -U elengr -P kkxx1555
osql: error: /@.8 (from isql) is not a directory!
isql strings are:
+ /@.8
+ /@.8
+ /@.8
+ /@.8
./osql: line 88: return: can only `return' from a function or sourced script
looking for odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini in /@.8
        reading "/u1/ee/eeweb/.odbc.ini"
[srdbDSN] found in "/u1/ee/eeweb/.odbc.ini"
found this section:
        [srdbDSN]
        Driver = /u1/ee/eeweb/freetds/lib/libtdsodbc.so
        Description = Microsoft SQL Server
        Trace = Yes