[unixODBC-support] can not connect through php

jwan at ea.ucla.edu jwan at ea.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 22 20:10:14 BST 2010

Hi

I have install freetds with unixODBC.  I have tsql and isql connect to the
database fine.  With isql, I can see all the database objects that I have
access to.
My problem right now is I can not connect to this Microsoft SQL server
through php.  I have the odbc.so installed previously with LAMP (apache2 and
php5).  I have added the line in php.ini, extension=odbc.so, restart the
apache server.  Now I still have the following error:
SQL error: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unable to connect to data source,
SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect in /w/web.02/...

Any idae?

Thanks

Jun