[unixODBC-support] Core dump in SQLAllocHandle () for env

Jade C jadecc1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:10:03 BST 2010

It is unixODBC 2.2.11, and the DB we are using is Informix 11.5.

=================
unixODBC 2.2.11
DRIVERS............:
/opt/cisco/meetingplace/database/versions/IIF.11.50.UC5X8/etc//odbcinst.ini
SYSTEM DATA SOURCES:
/opt/cisco/meetingplace/database/versions/IIF.11.50.UC5X8/etc//odbc.ini
USER DATA SOURCES..:
/opt/cisco/meetingplace/database/versions/IIF.11.50.UC5X8/etc/odbc.ini
Thanks,
Hongling

Message: 2