[unixODBC-support] domain login fails in isql but works with tsql

Eric Robinson (erirobin) erirobin at cisco.com
Thu Apr 15 15:07:23 BST 2010

Nick,

I don't feel there is any issue with FreeTDS and the connection works 3
different ways(albeit all provided by FreeTDS):

1) Bypassing freetds.conf via tsql and connecting directly to the db
host like this:
	tsql -H <physical db host> -p 1433 -U <domain/userid>
2) Using tsql via the settings in freetds.conf
	tsql -S <freetds.conf entry> -p 1433 -U <domain/userid>
3) Using fisql via the settings in freetds.conf
	fisql -S <freetds.conf entry> -U <domain/userid>

All of which are provided by freetds.

I only get errors when accessing via UNIXodbc manager.