[unixODBC-support] UnixODBC Driver for AIX

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Thu Apr 8 09:55:28 BST 2010

Rosado, Manny wrote:
> Nick,
>
> Thank your for your prompt response but I do have a question.
> Do you have any document for the installation and implementation of the
> unixodbc driver? I must make a connection to Mysql from Oracle.

Hi,

Thats a matter for the driver, we have some docs about general unixODBC
setup, but for specific driver issues, then the driver writers are the
source. Most now have a section about working with unixODBC.

There are several docs about working under Oracle, these talk about
using Easysoft ODBC drivers with it, but the unixODBC parts are
equivalent for a MySQL driver.

http://www.easysoft.com/applications/oracle/hsodbc.html
http://www.easysoft.com/applications/oracle/database-gateway-dg4odbc.html