[unixODBC-support] UnixODBC Driver for AIX

Rosado, Manny MROSADO at ncl.com
Wed Apr 7 22:30:36 BST 2010

I am new baby with AIX and ODBC drivers but I am trying to connect
Oracle 10g to MySQL in Windows.

I have installed UnixODBC 2.2.12 and MyODBC 5127 in AIX 5.3 but I am
getting the following erros.

[IM004][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on
SQL_HANDLE_HENV failed

[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Any help will greatly appreciate.

Regards,

Manny Rosado

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or
privileged material. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information
from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.