[unixODBC-support] Cygwin install failure

Martin J. Evans martin.evans at easysoft.com
Thu Oct 22 18:25:47 BST 2009

Hi,

I cannot help you get unixODBC built in cygwin but if you managed to get
it working I would be very interesting in talking to you. I currently
maintain the perl module DBD::ODBC and I am about to make a change to it
which may cause it to stop working with cygwin and unixODBC. I have
having difficulty in finding people using unixODBC/cygwin and I am
interested in usage cases. Would you mind telling me what you were
attempting to get unixODBC working in cygwin for?

Thanks

Martin