[unixODBC-support] ODBC driver manager PATH

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Sun Oct 18 16:21:19 BST 2009

You should be finding libodbc.so somewhere. Also; the program odbcinst.
What do you get when you;

$ sudo find / -name libodbc.*
$ sudo find / -name odbcinst

If you are using an rpm based distro you can;

$ rpm -qa | grep -i odbc

Typically; unixODBC gets installed into /usr/lib (or /usr/lib64) and
/usr/bin. If you build from source it will go where "--prefix" tells it
or to the default which would be /usr/local.

--
Peter