[unixODBC-support] [IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data sourcename not found, and no default driver specified

Ged Melia meliag at wwwebi.net
Tue Oct 13 17:26:08 BST 2009

Its been several weeks since I first posted this question but have yet to
receive a solution to my problem.

I saw this kind of problem posted a number of times and each time there
appears to be no concrete resolution.

I'm therefore going to have to move away from trying to get this to work and
abandon this method.

I post this here for future 'surfers' to note!

Better luck next time
GM