[unixODBC-support] occasional no default driver specified

Chris Masiewicz cmasiewi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 22:01:53 GMT 2009

I have two apps, running on two 64 bit Ubuntu 2.6 boxes.

Normally, the app runs fine, but sometimes, after running for a while, I get the error:

[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

This only happens on rare occasions, but once it starts happening, I usually have to restart the app.  Then everything is OK.

I'm using unixodbc 2.2.11 with freetds 0.82.  I searched the archives and web, but I haven't found any information about this problem.