[unixODBC-support] PHP Won't Use unixODBC

Jason Maitlen Jason.Maitlen at OntarioSystems.com
Mon May 4 22:11:07 BST 2009

Our Linux admin virtualized a server (moved it from its physical home to VMWare) and now PHP scripts that use unixODBC no longer work properly. I can remotely connect to the server and run isql to query any of the DSNs or I can run the PHP script from the command line successfully, but through the browser (Apache) I get the following error:

[unixODBC][Cache ODBC][State : 08S01][Native Code 461]
[libcacheodbcu.so]
Communication link failure

This error indicates to me two things, it acknowledges the DSN exists and that it's pointing to the right driver. Ideas?

Jason Maitlen

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete
the message immediately.