[unixODBC-support] Conflicting types betweenpostgres andunixodbc

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Tue Mar 31 09:35:52 BST 2009

Ignore the previous message.

I made Cleaning of drivers and I was using an old configuration in dg4odbc.

With new configs the error from oracle is about the:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib/

(you can add it to the ENV list in the oracle setup
if needed.)

I work with an oracle env list created manually. But the system not pick the problematic one up. Where can I define this variable??

Sorry, I am conscious that I am off-topic.

Raúl