[unixODBC-support] Conflicting types betweenpostgres andunixodbc

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Tue Mar 31 09:18:21 BST 2009

Well, yesterday I have a Systems fall and I can't test.

Today I try and isql is right. The connection runs properly.

The problem is that dg4odbc obtain the same initial error about
"Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo"

I remind you that I can't trace the calls from oracle.

Raúl

>Now I try to test and now the error was that isql don't work. In the logs the error seems that the driver don't find other library of pgsql.
>"/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.5.1"

Ahh, yes, you will need the postgres runtime lib.

I would think its on your system or the client wouldn't build, try:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib/

before running isql (you can add it to the ENV list in the oracle setup
if needed.