[unixODBC-support] ISQL Error on Connect to DB2

Martin J. Evans martin.evans at easysoft.com
Fri Mar 27 21:18:17 GMT 2009

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:
> Thanks.  This worked!  Just curious when I downloaded unixODBC I didnt see
> anywhere specified a 64 bit version?

I don't know where you downloaded unixODBC from. If from source, there
is only one version but you need to set up your compiler to compile 32
bit or 64 bit - depends on the compiler but usually means setting and
exporting CCOPTS. Really depends on compiler how you do this.

If you downloaded a binary - then I've no idea as I always build from
source or download the package for my machine (ubuntu linux) and that
downloads and installs the one that matches my OS.

Martin