[unixODBC-support] basic config questions

Rick Schumeyer rschumeyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:22:01 GMT 2009

The tests worked, but isql still does not:

[rick at buster trackerdb]$ dltest /usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so SQLConnect
SUCCESS: Loaded /usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so
SUCCESS: Found SQLConnect
[rick at buster trackerdb]$ ODBCSYSINI=/usr/local/etc
[rick at buster trackerdb]$ export ODBCSYSINI
[rick at buster trackerdb]$ isql -v sqlserver
[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default
driver specified
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect