[unixODBC-support] Conflicting types betweenpostgres andunixodbc

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Fri Mar 27 13:14:43 GMT 2009

Raul Orduna wrote:

>True, but you give the best responses (best knowledge of both parts)... (and more important YOU HAVE IT RUNNING!!!)
>
>I attach the errors of make, if you have time to see them I will thank you.
>
>Raúl

Well, what seems to have happenbed is that the result of you running sed
is different to what I got. I have (for example) in odbcapi.c

1109 RETCODE         SQL_API
1110 SQLExtendedFetch(
1111                                  HSTMT hstmt,
1112                                  SQLUSMALLINT fFetchType,
1113                                  SQLLEN irow,
1114 #ifdef WITH_OLDUNIXODBC
1115                                  SQLROWSETSIZE *pcrow,
1116 #else
1117                                  SQLULEN *pcrow,
1118 #endif /* WITH_OLDUNIXODBC */
1119                                  SQLUSMALLINT *rgfRowStatus)
1120 {

I suspect you have something different. Did you follow the instructions
exactly? did you start wint untarring the sources?