[unixODBC-support] Conflicting types between postgres andunixodbc

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Fri Mar 27 09:14:45 GMT 2009

I see that I have files of versions 2.2.14 (introduced by me) and files of version 2.2.11 (probably with the OS). How can I know the version used for odbc.ini... etc

How can clean my system?? And wich must I choose??

Adding to that I do not control the options of prosgresql. If I used with_unixodbc wich files are replaced??

Sorry, but I am desperate.

Raúl