[unixODBC-support] ODBCCOnfig error

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Mar 25 20:32:46 GMT 2009

Downloaded and rerean configure,make and make install but I still get the
same errors

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/25/2009 04:06          Re: [unixODBC-support] ODBCCOnfig
             PM                        error

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:
> Can you send me the link for this patch.  Ican't find it.  Thanks

ftp://ftp.unixodbc.org/pub/unixODBC/unixODBC-2.2.14-p1.tar.gz