[unixODBC-support] ODBCCOnfig error

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Mar 25 19:48:57 GMT 2009

Can you send me the link for this patch.  Ican't find it.  Thanks

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/25/2009 03:31          Re: [unixODBC-support] ODBCCOnfig
             PM                        error

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic21914.jpg)
>
> Ralph Hershkowitz
> DBA Manager
> New York Life Investment Management
> (973)-394-3352

There is a 2.2.14-p1 file on the ftp site that fixes this.