[unixODBC-support] error during make

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Mar 25 14:00:46 GMT 2009

Yes

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/25/2009 10:04          Re: [unixODBC-support] error during
             AM                        make

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:

>I donwloaded qt from sunfreeware.  Is there something I need to do besides
>a package install to make it work?  Anyway to test this software outside
of
>unixODBC?

I don't know. Do you need the GUI parts?