[unixODBC-support] error during make

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Mar 25 13:39:32 GMT 2009

I donwloaded qt from sunfreeware.  Is there something I need to do besides
a package install to make it work?  Anyway to test this software outside of
unixODBC?

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/24/2009 06:52          Re: [unixODBC-support] error during
             PM                        make

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am running make and receive the following error on ODBCConfig:

Looks to me as if your qt is built missing something to do with libpng.
if you don't need the gui add --enable-gui=no to the configure