[unixODBC-support] Can not get ODBC to log from other Database

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Wed Mar 25 12:01:44 GMT 2009

Raul Orduna wrote:

>I attach the dg4odbc trace and the two files of odbc init.
>
>The driver for dg4odbc is pointing to the correct odbc.ini and I believe that the odbcinst is called through the driver attrib.
>
>Raúl

Just tried it here, I got a log ok, the failure is:

[ODBC][5190][SQLGetInfo.c][218]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x14750b0
                        Info Type = SQL_CATALOG_NAME (10003)
                        Info Value = 0x7fffa68768e0
                        Buffer Length = 512
                        StrLen = 0x7fffa6876b74
[ODBC][5190][SQLGetInfo.c][537]
                Exit:[SQL_ERROR]
                DIAG [S1C00] Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo.

Thats using version 08.02.0500 of postgresql-odbc