[unixODBC-support] Can not get ODBC to log from other Database

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Wed Mar 25 09:36:59 GMT 2009

The permissions of the log file and the hosting directory  (tmp) are "chmod 666" for both.

Any other suggestion??

Raúl

>I am trying to get the ODBC driver error from the trace file, but it is not created. When I use isql the trace and file are generated, but when I use a database link from oracle to postgresql through ODBC (dg4odbc gateway) the unixodbc returns an error but the file is not created. I need the logs to study the real problem.
>

>Now the only thing I know is:
>
>"[unixODBC]Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo."

I would check that the permissions that dg4odbc is running as can write
to the log file. That error is comming from the postgres driver, I
suspect SQLGetInfo is being called with a atribute that the driver
doesn't support.