[unixODBC-support] SUN's JDBC-ODBC Bridge and unixODBC

Andy Warner andy at klemata.com
Tue Mar 24 17:17:29 GMT 2009

You are right. When I added more than just the dsn name to the
connection string, I believe it is failing inside the java driver. that
is when I get the invalid property values error. When I fail to put the
semicolon on the end of the password, I get a failure inside the
SQLDriverConnect and I get a General Error string message. FYI, I am
using 2.2.11 of unixODBC. Maybe should upgrade.