[unixODBC-support] SUN's JDBC-ODBC Bridge and unixODBC

Andy Warner andy at klemata.com
Tue Mar 24 17:01:51 GMT 2009

I found a couple things. First, I added an extra semi-colon to the end
of my password and the connection was successfully made. So, it does
seem not terminating the connection string with a semi-colon causes
failure. Secondly, as least using base, if I pass in anything other than
the dsn in the jdbc bridge's connection string, it fails before getting
to driver connect.

So, at least now I have a way to connect. Just have to add an extra
semi-colon to the last attribute in the con string.

Thanks for your help!

Andy