[unixODBC-support] Build Problem

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Sun Mar 1 19:34:15 GMT 2009

Michael Boom wrote:
> I have downloaded and built unixODBC-2.2.14.tar.  The first time I
> built it the programs DataManager, DataManagerII, and iodbctest were
> compiled.  I then upgraded the QT library and rebuilt.  These programs
> didn't compile.  I even tried removing the entire directory and
> untaring it again.  Any ideas why these programs won't compile.  Below
> is some make output.  Thanks.

When you day didn't compile, do you mean didn't try and compile, or
tried and failed. The output below shows it has built OBBConfig, did you
try a make install?

You will need to run configure again for it to find the new QT dir, and
its worth checking config.log and the output from configure to see if it
finds your new QT.