[unixODBC-support] error in make

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Jun 24 23:21:11 BST 2009

Yes that was it

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/24/2009 06:15          Re: [unixODBC-support] error in
             PM                        make

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:
> I've seen this one before but dont remember the fix.

I can't remember either, but check which make is being used.