[unixODBC-support] error in make

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Wed Jun 24 21:36:00 BST 2009

I've seen this one before but dont remember the fix.

   Making all in Postgre7.1
   make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 585: Unexpected end of
   line seen
   Current working directory
   /prod/sys/saroracle/admin/ODBC/unixODBC-2.2.14-p1/Drivers/Postgre7.
   1
   *** Error code 1
   The following command caused the error:
   failcom='exit 1'; \
   for f in x $MAKEFLAGS; do \
     case $f in \
       *=* | --[!k]*);; \
       *k*) failcom='fail=yes';; \
     esac; \
   done; \
   dot_seen=no; \
   target=`echo all-recursive | sed s/-recursive//`; \
   list='PostgreSQL  Postgre7.1  odbc  template  MiniSQL  nn'; for
   subdir in $list; do \
     echo "Making $target in $subdir"; \
     if test "$subdir" = "."; then \
       dot_seen=yes; \