[unixODBC-support] unixodbc oracle-driver

Edward Berwick eberwick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:31:49 GMT 2009

Hi Nick,

OK this is starting to make sense.

the CMC and BO Server is running on a 32 bit machine.

however the datbase with my reporting information (portland as per odbc.ini)
is on a 64 bit machine. Which begs the questions is it a 64bit or 32 bit
driver I need to install?

i'll give that

CC="xlc -q64"
export CC

a go.

Cheers, Ed

PS : Oh for Windows environment, I take it all back (surrounded by Unix
afficionados, so have to keep this on the low)!