[unixODBC-support] unixodbc oracle-driver

w.h win.acc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:56:08 GMT 2009

I was intended to install the unixodbc on my AIX 5.3 for the ORACLE 9i,but
after i downloading the ORACLE driver of unixodbc from easysoft  it
gave me the following errors:

[01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
'/usr/local/easysoft/oracle/libesoracle.a' :    0509-022 Cannot load module
/usr/local/easysoft/oracle/libesoracle.a.
        0509-103   The module has an invalid magic number.

My unixodbc version is 2.2.14 which had successfully installed ,and the
driver is :
 odbc-oracle-3.2.17-aix50+-ppc64-ul64.

There's a case that the lib and the driver in the path
'/usr/local/easysoft/oracle/' is libesoracle.a not libesoracle.so,
i don't does it ok ?Any friend have ideas,do help me !

--
w.h