[unixODBC-support] inputOutput parameter problem in calling stored Procedure

Bartolomeo Nicolotti bnicolotti at siapcn.it
Tue Feb 17 09:39:01 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've moved the SQLBindparameter before the SQLPrepare, see here:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22053730/helloODBCPrepStoredP.c
helloODBCPrepStoredP.c

but I got the same result.

[ODBC][12133][SQLPrepare.c][189]
		Entry:
			Statement = 0x80690e0
			SQL = [CALL GIANLUCA.PROVACs(?)][length = 24 (SQL_NTS)]
[ODBC][12133][SQLPrepare.c][364]
		Exit:[SQL_ERROR]
		DIAG [S0002] [IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0204 - PROVACS
in GIANLUCA di tipo *N non trovato.

I'll ask IBM. if I can't do this I'll have to use windows, sigh....

Many many thanks

Best regards

Nick Gorham-2 wrote:

> Bartolomeo Nicolotti wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I've tried with a C program
>>http://www.nabble.com/file/p22053497/helloODBCPrepStoredP.c
>>helloODBCPrepStoredP.c  that calls a stored procedure (better and RPG
>>program on iseries) and I got:
>>
>>bart at LxPC37:~/download/software/mono/src/test$ ./helloODBCPrepStoredP
Dunkel