[unixODBC-support] install from source problem - qpushbt.h

Bartolomeo Nicolotti bnicolotti at siapcn.it
Mon Feb 16 15:06:00 GMT 2009

Sorry,

I've to switch pc for a new collegue arrived this morning and I was
using an unused laptop to have my workstation clean. I tried to install
from source unixodbc, but then I realized that I've already installe it
with apt-get.

Here you are with -v

bart at LxPC37:~/download/software/mono/unixODBC$ isql -v Dunkel siapbn
siapbn75
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> call gianluca.provacs(?)
[S0002][unixODBC][IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL0204 -
PROVACS in GIANLUCA di tipo *N non trovato.
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLPrepare

--
Bartolomeo Nicolotti
SIAP s.r.l.