[unixODBC-support] inputOutput parameter problem in calling stored Procedure

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Mon Feb 16 11:37:03 GMT 2009

Bartolomeo Nicolotti wrote:

>I'd like to thank you for your help, but the code I've written should be ok,
>as you can see from here:
>
>As you can see from here:
>

>>http://www.itjungle.com/mgo/mgo120503-story01.html
>>
>>the code I've written in mono should be ok. The link above is an example in
>>visual basic .net on windows, I'm using mono on linux.

Yes, but as Martin is trying to explain, while I agree the code should
be ok, its clearly not, and I believe the reason for that failure is the
DB2 driver you have is failing when SQLPrepare is called. Remember that
the mono code is not the same code as the windows version, so that may
do something entirly different, possibly binding parameters before
SQLPrepare is being called.